Flights (Airport Code is BZE):
- Nonstop air service from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and Newark. Carriers that offer flights from these cities are American Airlines (www.aa.com), United Airlines (www.united.com), Delta Airlines (www.delta.com), U.S. Airways (www.usairways.com), Grupo TACA (www.taca.com).
- Nonstop air service from Houston, Fort Lauderdale and Denver via Southwest Airlines.
- Nonstop air service from Minneapolis/St. Paul via Sun Country Airlines (www.suncountry.com)
- Nonstop air service from Calgary, AB and Toronto, ON via WestJet (www.westjet.com)
How to Get to Leaning Palm Resort and your best Belize beach vacation!
- Start your beach vacation in Belize with a quick taxi ride to the nearby marina where we will pick you up for your first adventure. Your cruise to our shores follows the water route used by the Creole before there was a road to the local village. Imagine paddling a canoe piled with mangos, coconuts, and fish to the city to trade for rice and flour. Along the way watching for manatees, crocodiles, cow-nosed rays, tarpon, tropical birds and other local wildlife.
- Leaning Palm Resort is accessible by car and we can either pick you up at the Belize International Airport or provide you with vehicle rental recommendations and the best driving directions based on the time of year. Driving in Belize is an adventure in and of itself.
- Staying at other locations in Belize before arriving to Leaning Palm Resort - No Worries! Just let us know where you are and we can either provide driving directions or pick you up for transport to your beach vacation.
How to Get To your Beach Vacation in Belize
"If you are looking to get away from it all, enjoy simple, yet comfortable accommodations with 5-star meals, immerse yourself in the local culture, visit inland sites and participate in local excursions, then this is the place. "
~ Richard, Colorado
"We arrived here and only stayed for a day and a half but it left an incredible impact on us. Peaceful night stay in a top-notch rustic resort. Highly recommended!"